Why do we need policies?
For a school to offer high quality education and care, it needs policies. Policies help develop and define a set of consistent rules, regulations, procedures and protocols.
Parents need policies
Policies are also useful to parents. For example, a prospective parent might wish to view a school’s behaviour policy or special educational needs policy, before deciding whether to apply for their child to attend the school.
At Robinswood Primary Academy we believe policies are vitally important, and help us to create standards of quality for learning and safety, as well as expectations and accountability.
NB: Due to data protection of staff personal details we are unable to sign passport applications or similar.
Due to data protection of staff personal details we are unable to sign passport applications or similar.
Click on the appropriate policy to open it:
- Access to Pupil Records
- Robinswood Admissions Policy 2020
- Admissions Policy 2018
- Admissions Policy 2019
- Admissions Policy Consultation 2018
- Anti bullying policy and hate incidents policies
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour and Restorative Practice Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Code of Conduct for Community Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Early Help
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy
- Early Years Policy March 2018
- EYFS Intimate Care and Toileting Policy March 2018
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Ethnic Diversity Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Gender Equality Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Home School Contract
- Inclusion Policy including SEN Information Report
- Marking Policy
- Missing Pupils Policy
- PSHE Policy
- Positive Handling Policy
- Pre-School Intimate Care and Toileting Policy
- Pre-School Transition Policy
- Privacy Notice – Data Protection
- Public Sector Equality Duty
- Safeguarding Policy
- SEND Local Offer
- Sex Education Policy
- SMSC Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Sun Safety Policy
- Use of mobile phones and cameras
- Keeping Children Safe in Education