WHO CAN I CONTACT ABOUT MY CHILD’S SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS?
The following members of staff form the Inclusion Team at Robinswood.
They can be contacted via the school office on 01452 530430 and pressing option 2 on the menu.
• SENDCo: Rachel Godwin
• Assistant SENDCo: Rachel Ford-Thomson
• Family Support Worker: Carly Hockaday
• Speech & Language Therapist – Debbie Ratcliffe
• Learning Mentor: Molly Doyle
- Local Authorities have a duty to publish a Local Offer, setting out in one place information about provision they expect to be available in their area across education, health and social care for children and young people in their area who have SEN or are disabled, including those who do not have EHC plans.