Why do we need policies?
For a school to offer high quality education and care, it needs policies. Policies help develop and define a set of consistent rules, regulations, procedures and protocols.
Parents need policies
Policies are also useful to parents. For example, a prospective parent might wish to view a school’s behaviour policy or special educational needs policy, before deciding whether to apply for their child to attend the school.
At Robinswood Primary Academy we believe policies are vitally important, and help us to create standards of quality for learning and safety, as well as expectations and accountability.
NB: Due to data protection of staff personal details we are unable to sign passport applications or similar.
Due to data protection of staff personal details we are unable to sign passport applications or similar.
Click on the appropriate policy to open it:
- Annex to Child Protection Policy – Covid 19
- Admissions Policy 2021
- Robinswood Admissions Policy 2020
- Anti bullying policy and hate incidents policies
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour and Restorative Practice Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Ethnic Diversity Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Inclusion Policy including SEN Information Report
- PSHE Policy
- Public Sector Equality Duty
- Safeguarding Policy
- Keeping children safe in education
- Trust offer of Early Help
- Trust local offer leaflet